BANANA & NUT MUFFIN
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 2 cups flour – 1 cup Gilchesters Organic Spelt and 1 cup Gilchesters Unbleached White
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup chopped pecan/walnuts
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- Beat eggs and sugar together well.
- Add the oil, bananas and the rest of the ingredients, except the nuts.
- Once they are all mixed well, stir in the nuts.
- Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Pour the mixture into cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake in a preheated oven (350F /180C /GM 4) for 15-20 minutes or until they turn light brown. Let them cool.