A colourful side-dish delicious warm or cold.
What you’ll need:
- 8oz shredded cabbage
- 6oz grated carrots
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of Higher Nature Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ tablespoon of Tradecraft Fairtrade Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 medium chilli pepper
- 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander
- ¼ teaspoon of Falksalt Natural Salt
- Place cabbage, carrots, onions and coriander in a large bowl
- In a small saucepan mix the rest of the ingredients over a low heat till the sugar dissolves fully
- Pour mixture over vegetables
- Mix vegetables and sauce together, and then allow setting for at least ½ hours. Stir occasionally.
- Then it’s all ready to serve!
- Instead if cabbage, carrots and onions, vegetable can be used such as: leeks, cauliflower, pak choi, sweet corn, red cabbage, mouli or any other vegetable you may like.