You can be as foodie as you feel
Are you a cooking catastrophe who hasn’t reached any of the gastronomic gourmet goals you set for yourself in 2017 if so, don’t give yourself a hard time.
Don’t hold back, let the cooking continue
Banish those can’t do thoughts and this spring, don’t let anything hold you back from getting your cooking hero badge from friends and family! At Greenwich Pantry, we say, ‘yes you can’ and instead of being told you can’t, we here at Greenwich Pantry are all about helping you so you can!
Cooking and eating healthy is double liberation. Forget the biscuits and breakfast skipping, take outs and kfcs, maybe, you’re just in need of a more diverse diet? Whatever it is, please, try not to tell yourself off. We’re here to help and get you on your tracks, saying ‘yay yay’ not saying nay.
The key is, rewarding yourself for good behaviour and not acknowledging your bad habits. It only leads to guilty vibes and puts you on the path to resorting back to short term rewards.
Break the bad habits, one recipe at a time..
So breaking bad habits; how? Essentially, what you need is to replace the old habits with new and exciting ones. Take new challenges.
For starters, come on an exciting taste tour with us and find the foodie in you.
Banish dreary thoughts with these 5 simple steps and join us at Greenwich Pantry to make new habits a positive part of your life.
- Buff up on baking. Try a Bake it Cake it experience with someone you love, or come to a class and make new friends.
- Expand your repertoire! Perhaps come in secret while you learn to make scintillating Sushi to surprise your guests at your next soiree.
- Swot up on how to create sumptuous savouries or simply learn how to maximise your nutritional intake and and eat clean.
- Do it with confidence. Our monthly cookery club is where you’ll experience the joy of learning a variety of eclectic homemade food techniques, ranging from French through to Asian cooking, taking you into 2016 with a new and exciting world of culinary delights you can replicate easily at home.
- Join in! Don’t do it alone. The art to Finding the Foodie in You is something to
enjoy with others. We’ve oodles of cooking events this spring!
Finally, celebrate your successes! Share it with friends. Primp up your paltry pantry and fill it with exiting and nutritious delights and show everyone what great new yummy things you’re discovering with us on Instagram.
So there you go! The best way of banishing a bad habit is to put your energy into another one make a habit out of trying all of the delicious things that you make – practice makes perfect..