Magdalene one of our chefs has developed a chocolate pudding to die for. This recipe will make enough for two and no you don’t have to share! (makes 2)
What you’ll need:
- 2½tbsp Chocca Mocca Drinking Chocolate
- 2tbsp golden syrup
- 6tbsp self-raising flour
- 2½tbsp caster sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1½tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- 1½tbsp milk
- 40g white chocolate, finely chopped Rawr Organic Chocolate
1. Divide 1tbsp cocoa equally between two standard mugs.
2. Add 1tbsp golden syrup to each; mix to a paste.
3. Measure flour, caster sugar and remaining 1½tbsp cocoa into a medium bowl. Crack in egg, and add oil and milk. Mix well and stir in white chocolate.
4. Divide mixture equally between mugs, then microwave on full power (800W) for 1min 10sec. Serve in mugs, or turn on to a plate, adding cream or ice cream, if you like. You can leave out the white chocolate or swap it for different type of chocolate.