Good Business Charter Accreditation
Greenwich Pantry believes that small business can be a force for good. For this reason, the Greenwich Pantry
team are really pleased to be accredited by the Good Business Charter. The GBC consists of 10 components and more details for each of these components can be found on their website: www.goodbusinesscharter.com
London living wage
1. We are a Living Wage Employer
who pays directly employed staff and regular contracted staff the regular living wage
2. We commit to a fair approach to zero or minimal hours contract including giving at least two weeks’ notice for scheduling shifts.Cancelled shifts are paid at less than two weeks’ notice. We’ve committed to giving proper consideration as well as providing contracts with guaranteed hours. Both of the above are required unless otherwise requested by the employee of their own free will.
3. We’ll have clear, fair and transparent policies that support and encourage employee well-being and ban unreasonable penalties for legitimate sickness.
4. We engage with worker representatives and ensure there is a voice that represents employees around the boardroom table.
Inclusive and diverse workforce
5. We commit time and money to creating an inclusive workplace and monitor the diversity of our workforce.
6. We care about the environment. We have an environmental policy demonstrating ways to reduce environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance.
7. We recognise our commitment to stakeholders
. We publish this commitment here on our website and gather and monitor feedback, reporting to the board and addressing concerns.
Prompt payment code